- Senior new business professional services role, London-based
- Needing ex. of FS clients, Canary Wharf, Asset Mgmt and Investment Banking
About Our Client
Our client are a leading governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) advisor in financial services. Our client have c.700 employees globally and in excess of 100 employees in the UK and are a highly regarded consulting & advisory firm across the asset management, regulatory compliance and wider financial services apace.
Our client empower their clients to reimagine GRC and protect and grow their business through innovative approaches integrating consulting, managed services and technology platforms with the specialised expertise of former regulators and practitioners and their deep understanding of the global regulatory landscape.
You are responsible for proactively identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities for our client's regulatory compliance products and services within the Diversified Financials sector, such as Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Broker-Dealers, Securities, etc. You are also involved in driving the success of the wider sales team.
- Identify and respond to requests for bid and proposal opportunities on behalf of our client
- Devise selling techniques to drive the business forward and create a large volume of prospects and inquiries
- Lead and coordinate all aspects of the sales process to guide prospect opportunities to successful close
- Manage a sales pipeline of pending opportunities and outstanding engagement agreements
- Professionally and confidently present our client's offerings, services, and pricing to financial services industry prospects and clients
- Negotiate engagement terms with prospects and clients
- Assist with marketing efforts, including participation in conferences and creation and maintenance of marketing materials
- Improve sales performance by using CRM system and other tools
- Partner with executives on business and product development priorities and key sales initiatives
- Meet and exceed sales and other business development goals
- Enhance industry partner relationships to generate additional sales
- Understand the market, competition, and trends for compliance services within the Diversified Financial sector
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that you come from a professional services environment with a background in exceeding new business revenue targets. You will be a consultative hunter well-versed in managing a full 360 sales cycle from lead generation through to close.
Our client need a focus on you coming from a background which means you are skilled in selling across Asset Management, Investment Banking and Financial Services around Canary Wharf.
Our client do need you to have sold extensively into the Financial Services space; FCA regulated firms, Hedge Funds, Private Markets and Diversified Financials (asset managers, investment banks, brokers, pension funds) ideally.
You will be driven, hungry, a strong communicator and able to identify and exploit new business opportunities within specific niches of the market.
What's on Offer
Alongside excellent benefits such as medical and dental coverage, pension, 401(k) plans, paid time off options, flexible work environment, designated Paid Holidays, Summer Fridays, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being our client also offer unique benefits such as Student Debt Forgiveness and Pet Insurance.
By way of remuneration, our client look at this role as a c.£160k package, although commission is of course uncapped. Our client envisage paying c.£70-80k base salary but please do apply if dependant on experience you are looking for slightly more on the base.
I look forward to hearing from you.