- Are you searching for your next Client Management role
- Wanting to join a leading, family friendly Accountancy Practice
About Our Client
Our client are growing through well managed organic and measured acquisitional growth. this role is a by product of the growth they have experienced.
They are a family friendly firm, with a varied and stable client base. Offering sound, tailored advisor to the companies and their owners.
The key responsibilities for this Accountancy Client Manager based in Bath are:
- Run a portfolio of fees, which will increase over time, including meeting clients and client queries.
- Planning, budgeting and carrying out assignments for both Non-Audit clients
- Delegating to, supervising, and reviewing work of more junior members of the team
- Awareness of clients affairs and opportunities to provide added value services
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate tax returns
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
- To be involved in a broad spectrum of compliance work and develop knowledge and skills in areas of value added work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Accountancy Client Manager based in Bath will have/be:
- ACA / ACCA / Qualified by Experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning aptitude
- Experience in UK Accounts preparation, Corporate and Personal Tax.
- Up to date knowledge of current accounting standards
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Client focused with a commercial outlook Team player
- An interest in continuing to develop skills and knowledge of Tax Planning and Commercial matters
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary up to £50,000
Parking on site
Supportive Partnership and team