Overseeing a team of Management Accountants
Global Accountancy Firm
About Our Client
A new and exciting role as a Client manager has arisen in one of the largest single office practices in the UK. They are committed to maintaining quality advise to clients globally. They are able to combine the expertise of a large organisation with the approachability of a smaller firm. They focus on quality of service and are keen to meet the needs of their clients' by using leading-edge technology. They work on a global platform and use their experience to deliver an individual service to their clients; from global groups and listed companies to owner managed businesses, private individuals and charities. Based in Central London, they offer audit, assurance and business advisory services, as well as advice on corporate and personal tax matters. They also hold their staff in high regard and strive to provide the best possible working environment an ambition that has been recognised as they have been awarded a 'one to watch' accreditation by Best Companies. Career progression and staff recognition is high on their agenda.
- To control the work flow and manage on a portfolio of clients,
- To deal with technical queries
- To complete quality control
- To review VAT returns and registrations
- To communicate with line manager and develop them from both a technical and personal perspective.
- Staff management such as managing productivity, lateness and inductions
- To be the primary contact with senior client staff, typically Financial Controllers and CFO level staff who will be based overseas along with UK based operational staff.
- To understand the client's business and identify issues over and above those immediately arising from the work being reviewed.
- To be seeking to develop your interpersonal and technical skills.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or studying
- Experience in (monthly) management accounts preparation and review. Preferably for a portfolio of clients from different industries (at least 50% of time over the last 2-3 years)
- UK VAT experience
- Fluent English - other languages are desirable
- Practice background preferable
- Client management experience: fee quotes, billing, collecting, managing information flow
- Appraisals/staff management experience
- Payroll reporting
- SAP Business One experience
- Strong Excel skills
What's on Offer
- Global Practice
- Central London
- Great International Client Exposure
- Business Development
- Technical Accounting
- Flexible Benefits
- Social Events
- Recognition rewards