Progression and development on offer at a well-established practice firm.
Become an integral and crucial member of a growing team.
About Our Client
This firm of chartered accountants, based in Cardiff, are genuine market leaders and considered one of the most highly regarded firms of accountants in South Wales. With positive growth and a strategy promoting internal development, excellent career prospects are on offer for individuals looking to progress and develop within their careers. This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide-ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of the client. The firm offers a very supportive and team-focused environment, reflected by low staff turnover and long-serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed accountancy firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
The key responsibilities for this Client Manager position at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Manage a client portfolio including limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and individuals.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of client's service delivery including preparation of year-end accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping, VAT etc and value-added services assignments.
- Act as the main point of contact within the firm for clients, keeping them informed of progress in relation to all aspects of service delivery and maintaining regular contact with them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and set deadlines.
- Report directly to a Partner.
- Working and liaising with other members in the Business Services team and colleagues in other departments as necessary to provide high-quality client service.
- Knowledgeable of the firm's services and able to cross-sell those services into the client base.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Client Manager role at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff, you must be:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent with at least 2 years of post-qualification experience.
- Have proven experience of working in a practice environment.
- Experience in managing a client portfolio.
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions.
- Be a motivated individual and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- The ability to take responsibility and use your own initiative to resolve problems and issues.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Strong organisation and planning skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to positively embrace changes and new challenges.
- Experience of using cloud-based accounting software packages, such as Sage, Xero, Receipt Bank, Auto Entry etc.
- Experience of CCH products desirable but not essential.
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 skills, particularly Excel.
- Hold a full and clean driving licence.
What's on Offer
Competitive/negotiable salary and benefits package.
Exciting firm; offering great support.
Quarterly salary review.
Career progression and technical development.
On-site Parking - very accessible commute.