Leading firm with multiple offices
Opportunity for Progression
About Our Client
This client is a leading firm in the area with multiple offices. They current sit within the Top 100 Accounting firms in the UK and hold an excellent reputation.
Responsibilities of the Client Manager will include:
- The preparations of accounts for a variety of industries
- VAT returns and offering advice where necessary
- Hands on exposure working with clients on a regular basis
- Working effectively within the wider team, offering support to junior members.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in practice of working as a Client Manager
- Ideally, to have the ability to work on a number of accounting software such as Sage, Xero, Quickbooks etc.
- Friendly disposition to fit into the rest of the team
- Form of accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, AAT, or Qualified by experience)
What's on Offer
- A flexible working pattern
- Free Parking
- Competitive salary and package