- wealth management
- project management
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services Firm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily management of the team of project managers and business analysts
- Pragmatic application of project management methodologies, use of a clearly defined delivery roadmap and robust financial and risk management,
- Drive continuous improvement of the teams strategic approach to managing change, including identifying best practices,
- Detailed analysis to understand and document current processes and business rules
- Design thinking approach to modelise target flows and operating models
- Stakeholders management at a Senior and Executive Level through the entire project lifecycle
- Constant collaboration with other project managers to understand cross dependencies
- Ongoing and transparent communication and status update on project to stakeholders and senior management.
- Drive progress against a defined plan, understand challenges and mitigate potential cost or time delays
The Successful Applicant
Candidates should in addition have the following attributes:
- Strong knowledge of Client Operations in Wealth Management: Client Onboarding, KYC & Screening, Account Maintenance, Client Documentation Management
- Strong knowledge and experience in the Digital space for the banking and financial environment
- Strong understanding of Project Methodologies and especially the Product Framework and the Agile framework, including working in a Design Led change organization
- Strong capacity to work with stakeholders in multiple locations towards strategic objectives.
- Demonstrate leadership in running a program where the understanding of complex operational processes/products is required.
- Ability to communicate, present effectively and adapt messaging appropriate to the audience.
- Must be highly disciplined, a self-starter, and have the ability to execute on assignments independently.
- Adaptability to understand complex business rules and the details of a process.
- Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking is required.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity, permanent role, excellent package, hybrid working (3 days in the office, in Edinburgh!)