- Sales-focused Client Partnerships/Key Account Manager opportunity
- Social Enterprise HR Tech Platform working with FTSE 350 orgs in D&I space
About Our Client
Our client are a Social Enterprise, and a leading HR Tech Platform that work with businesses on their Diversity & Inclusion, and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives when attracting talent and hiring.
Our client look to work with client partners to support underrepresented talent to find work and support all talent to do well in work, through digital and face to face engagement.
The key to this role is managing relationships with existing accounts, keeping everyone happy whilst looking for cross sell & upsell opportunities where appropriate.
- Spend 60% of your time generating revenue by cross selling to their client base, spend 40% of the time renewing existing contracts/clients in portfolio
- You will be responsible for creating a pipeline of upsell opportunities, leading to new 'fee generating' projects - typically, these will be large/mid-sized clients, FTSE 350 firms and will require selling to C-suite level, with an average sale values of £50-100k+, and/or selling multi-year campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of upselling to existing client portfolio
- Experience of renewing complex and large existing contracts
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding revenue targets on your portfolio
- Compelling evidence of winning business with relevant clients, at senior level, with the right solutions (accurately costed) to maximise both client retention, growth & profitability - ideally you will have worked at sold level &/or sold into HR departments
- Consultative mindset, including deep questioning, active listening, objection handling, and co-designing the relevant solution with the client
- Track record of delivering against KPI's
- Knowledge of, and passion for diversity, and creating an inclusive society
Our client are in need of someone who shares their values, but is also able to think commercially and operate strategically when it comes to generating additional revenue income from existing accounts.
What's on Offer
Depending on experience, our client have flex to pay between £50-60k base salary with OTE to be discussed at interview.I look forward to hearing from you!