- Rare client-side fit-out Project Manager opportunity for a Trading Firm
- Great benefits including on-site catering, gym, and attractive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national growing trading firm
As Project Manager you'll be expected to manage multiple construction, engineering, and facilities projects at once-including expansion projects, existing projects, and projects still in the idea phase. Most of these projects will involve data centre expansions and office trading floor design and construction.
As we take on new projects, you'll identify the major components of each one and lead projects through their entire life-cycle, including defining goals, creating timelines, tracking milestones, managing assets and resources, and coordinating with external consultants and vendors. You'll also convey project updates, dashboards, and weekly status updates to the larger team.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-8 years of construction project management or design experience delivering office fit-out projects (previous client-side experience in Financial Services, Tech, FMCG or FTSE250 Companies is highly preferred)
- Skilled with project management tools and applications (i.e., spreadsheets, Jira, MS Project, etc.)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to describe detailed problems with brevity and accuracy
- Able to handle competing priorities and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Able to provide strong and proactive leadership for assigned project
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Daily catered breakfasts and restaurant-delivered lunch
- Private on-site gym (with lockers and showers)
- Fully stocked kitchen
Someone dynamic and forward thinking who is looking to make a difference in a sophisticated, quirky, and trendy working environment would fit this role perfectly.