- Client-side role working with top brands
- Flexible working with 2-3 days working from home
About Our Client
Our client is a PropCo and Asset Management company in the retail sector
- Oversee and coordinate the interior fit-out projects in order to allow the successful delivery of boutiques and Retail stores.
- Develop, oversee & coordinate the implementation of landlord projects (design briefings, procurement processes and building re configurations in collaboration with the Development Team).
- Ensure impeccable curated experiences at every touch point of the guest journey through timely and inspiring shop fits, installations, kiosks and Pop ups.
- Ensure the correct administration of the processes, compliant with internal procedures and local legislation
- Work with Brands and their architects/designers/GC's around the implementation of their stores.
- Deliver bespoke services to brands in relation to design, construction and procurement.
- Ensure impeccable stakeholder management, both internally and externally (brands, contractors & sub-contractors).
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Architecture, Design, or Project Management.
- 3-8 years experience in delivering end-to-end retail fit-out projects
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, AutoCad, MS Project & 3D visualisation software (SketchUp or alternative) & Photoshop.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
A client-side role in a successful organisation where you will have the opportunity to work with the world's top brands