Clincal Negligence - Insurance Litigation - Personal Injury NQ
We are currently looking for NQ's with a passion for the Legal healthcare sector
Do you have medical negligence, PI or healthcare insurance experience?
About Our Client
My client are a Nationwide,modern and dynamic law firm that provides personal injury and clinical neglignce advice.
Key responsibilities for this role would include:
- Managing caseloads of claims regarding to large loss or complex injury
- Assisting partners with ongoing cases
- Advising clients on regulatory matters, Public law issues and judicial reviews all relating to the health care industry
The Successful Applicant
My client will only consider you for this role if you have:
- Received a 2:1 from your undergraduate Law degree
- Experience/taken a seat in clinical negligence/ Complex personal injury
- Experience/taken a seat in medical negligence personal injury or insurance practice
- Have a passion for working within the health care sector
- Have litigation experience, preferably gained with a leading medical negligence (defendant
or claimant) personal injury or insurance practice.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- A very competitive Salary as well a bonus's
- Additional benefits
- Support from an established team of legal professional
- The opportunity to start your career at a leading Private Practice