Clinical Lead - Home based
A leading mental health and wellbeing charity
exciting growth plans
About Our Client
a leading national mental health and wellbeing charity that champions change, promotes positive mental health & wellbeing and delivers valuable services to the communities we serve.
Provide service-wide clinical oversight including safeguarding and risk monitoring
· Maintain and uphold safeguarding responsibility for the counselling team to include responding to immediate safeguarding needs and maintaining safeguarding policy and procedures.
· Ensure high-quality and consistent delivery across the counselling service in line with KPIs, outcome and ethical frameworks.
· Lead in the development of the service to ensure future viability and by supporting service development.
· Be the clinical lead for all KPG's clinical services which may vary from time to time
· Assisting in the development of new projects
· Recruiting and managing volunteer counsellors, liaising with their academic body as appropriate.
· Recruiting and managing student counsellors, liaising with their academic body as appropriate.
· Conduct staff training where appropriate.
· To provide excellent line management to counsellors using an empowering and mentoring approach
The Successful Applicant
Relevant qualification(s) in counselling/psychotherapy, two years post-qualification experience with
professional accreditation/registration and at least 450 clinical hours.
At least one year's experience of clinical co-ordination/management with proven ability to manage a therapeutic
team and expand services as appropriate.
Certificate in clinical supervision
What's on Offer
The clinical lead - home based can be based anywhere and comes with a salary of £35k + package