Cloud Account Executive
Join the world's leading cloud hosting software and information organisation!
Talented strategic sales people needed to close Enterprise accounts
About Our Client
Our client are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Through their cloud software and innovative approach, their intake on intelligent information is a unique synthesis of industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster.
Based out of London the Successful Cloud Account Executive will be accountable for the following;
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets.
- Plan, prioritise and manage the customer pipeline - from prospecting through to 'close'.
- Maintain and develop effective relationships across all the relevant levels.
- Ensure year on year growth of New Business clients in line with targets and strategy.
- Own the highest possible relationships in an account whilst driving a bottom up relationship strategy with all those in contact with the client.
- Conduct presentations for customers and related partners.
- Actively develop personal knowledge of industry/market sector, client's business challenges and competitive and economic landscape.
- Pipeline generation, qualification, review and deal closure
- Accurate forecasting
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Cloud Account Executive will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrable success within a New Business sales role, with experience selling a cloud hosting systems or other related technology platform product.
- Experience can span from c. 3 - 6+ years.
- A strong sense of commercial acumen - with the ability to sell across multiple verticals, with an emphasis on selling into technology departments of FTSE 250s down to SMEs.
- Sales experience within a highly structured and target-based environments. You will have experience of closing both smaller deals, as well as more complex tenders.
What's on Offer
For the Successful Cloud Account Executive our client are offering the below;
- C. £50k - £65k Base Salary, double OTE, uncapped (negotiable based on experience and suitability)
Flexible working - Will be working from home and once offices reopen will only be asked to come in 1 or 2 days a week
- A host of benefits - including but not limited to; private healthcare, pension, gym costs covered, & all the tech equipment you need
- Regular client and company social events
- Truly achievable & fast career progression; the company moves quickly and grows organically; people tend to move into bigger roles via internal promotions and international moves
- Opportunity to travel the world, meet with your clients, and visit our client's global offices
- Platform to raise your industry profile