Cloud Accounting Advisor
Work for a Top 100 Accountancy Practice
Work on project based cloud accounting advisory assignments
About Our Client
Our client is a top 100 accountancy firm with a reputation for their technical knowledge and capability. They are fully rounded business advisers assisting their clients with the long term planning of their business.
Project based assignments; including:
- Dealing directly with clients to assess IT needs for accounting system, industry assessment of relevant apps.
- Transferring clients onto Xero (or similar) from existing IT packages or manual records
- Providing training to clients, predominately on Xero, but may be required to provide training on other IT softwares as noted under IT skills
- Providing ongoing IT and accounting support through implementation period and beyond.
- Review of client procedures around finance to ensure strong and relevant controls.
Assisting clients with cashflows and budgets if required
Producing management accounts for clients and presenting to Manager/Partner with minimal queries. May be required to carry out Bookkeeping/accounting for clients in the office and out on site.
Produce statutory accounts for clients, clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts on Caseware.
To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets on CCH.
To liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised.
Keep technically up to date.
To be aware of developments concerning client affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
Cross sell other services to clients to contribute to incremental fee income for the Firm.
Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the assignment and the department
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified Accountant (or qualified by experience) with good technical competence including solid bookkeeping and management accounts experience.
Candidates must have first class communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients. Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial.
Car ownership desirable - owing to the location of the client base
IT skills including Xero, advanced Excel, Sage desktop and Sage online & Quickbooks desktop and online. Caseware experience an advantage
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits