- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Liverpool
- Work for a reputable business experiencing rapid growth
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnered with a successful Financial Services Business.
- Provide technical support of a range of Cloud-based applications and services
- Support the Head of Infrastructure Services in developing roadmaps or backlogs for Cloud services and delivering to them
- Work as part of a delivery team using best practice agile ways of working, moving away from project-based delivery models, delivering against defined release and benefits plans.
- Implement strategies for individual Cloud services, working with internal teams and customers to ensure that the right products are selected and that they are capable of high-quality delivery and that they meet current and evolving customer needs
- Identify and addresses additional service requirements or service shortfalls, working with the delivery team to address these when required.
- Works with the Cloud Product Owner to identify Cloud service enhancements to maximise service quality, efficiency and continuity.
- Generates original ideas and innovative solutions through the provision of specialist know-how and advice as appropriate
- Works across Shared Services' groups to directly assist in the delivery of new projects.
- Promotes and works by the ethos "reuse before buy" and "buy before build" to benefit multiple times from single investments.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills & Experience:
- Broad understanding of all the leading cloud providers with hands-on experience of configuring Microsoft Azure PaaS and IaaS.
- Experience with automating server builds on Azure or cloud solutions
- Experience with public cloud portal administration and resource automation
- Hands on with Visual Studio, Microsoft SCCM and Power Shell
- Understanding of challenges and considerations to migrate workloads from on premise to Azure
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory
- Dev Ops exposure is advantageous
What's on Offer
Salary: £70,000 - 75,000