- Cloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/M365
- Cloud Infrastructure Specialist - escalation point and projects
About Our Client
My client is a growing MSP based in Swindon.
This is a varied role working alongside our existing 3rd line team to provide;
- a point of escalation for the service desk
- ongoing management and development of existing cloud services
- providing extra resource for project work
- backup resource to the senior cloud specialist
- mentorship of junior staff
The Successful Applicant
* Strong backgrounf experience in I.T, preferably in an outsourced support role (ideally MSP) working to a similar level.
* A customer focused individual with strong communication skills
* Well organised and able to work independently.
* Experience in delivering IT projects to a high standard.
* A team player prepared to work at all levels with a pro-active approach.
* Flexible approach to working hours due to demanding business environment.
Essential Technical Skills:
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating system environments
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365
* Good knowledge of network technologies
* Good Knowledge of general cloud service technologies (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
* Microsoft 365 suite including security and device management
* Microsoft Azure cloud services (including backup, DR and IaaS)
* Router and firewall implementation, configuration and support (Cisco/Sophos)
* LAN and WAN implementation, configuration and support (HPE/Cisco)
* Microsoft Hyper-V & Clustering
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 + additional benefits