CMS Product Owner / Vice President
Join a leading Financial Services Organisation
Create, Maintain the product backlog, prioritising according to business value
About Our Client
A leading multinational bank.
- Interpret business requirements and plan and manage projects to implement change.
- Ensure that our service provider is delivering development and support in the best possible manner.
- Be the Service owner for EMEA e-Moneyger and backup SO for Multicash and EBICS
- Maintain industry awareness and drive strategic direction
- Work with the business and support functions to ensure CMS systems are developed in line with our business requirements
- Work with the technical teams on long term service problems and facilitate the definition and implementation of solutions to these problems to provide a continuous improvement to application reliability, performance and quality for users.
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of the status and proposed resolution of technical problems and issues which have arisen
The Successful Applicant
- Strong CMS market knowledge and the ability to use this to drive strategic direction.
- Content, Digital Asset Management and Product Information Management.
- Solid experience working with Technology platforms in eCommerce
- Good understanding of EMEA payment schemes
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- Any experience on development of web Applications, middleware and RDBMS is plus
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down to facilitate service design and delivery.
- Good knowledge and understanding of application supporting architecture.
What's on Offer
- Pension 10% non-contribution + will match up to 5%
- Other Benefits - insurances etc
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme