Combat Systems Engineer - Radar Analysis
Do you have detailed knowledge of radar systems and how they are decomposed?
Would you like to join a success story providing support on a permanent basis?
About Our Client
The client designs, manufactures, upgrades, and supports combat vehicles and provides ammunition, precision munitions, artillery systems and missile launchers to a global customer base.
Your main responsibilities as a Combat Systems Engineer - Radar Analysis will involve:
- Using Data Recording and Analysis equipment and other built-in/bespoke integration tool sets to interpret system operational capability
- Providing succinct and accurate and timely reports to support integration, trials and assurance activities as requested by the Customer
- Conducting analysis in support of trials recordings and provide suitable reporting with narrative to substantiate finding
- Keeping abreast of Complex System advances and major system changes in order to remain current and competent (identify and attend training acquaints and in-house briefings as appropriate)
- Working on a broad and interesting range of projects and tasks within the Combat Systems domain
The Successful Applicant
Your skills and qualifications as a Combat Systems Engineer - Radar Analysis:
- Technical experience of radar Systems, host equipment's and interfaces
- An understanding of how radars are designed and the differences between radars with different end functionality
- An understanding of Pulse Repetition Frequency and how it can be used with modern digital systems
- An understanding of radar cross section and how it may impact radar performance
- A good understanding of modern IFF Interrogators and Transponders?
- A good understanding of IP based networks and their utilisation within modern digital systems
What's on Offer
A permanent position with a leading company who is committed to employee progression.