Newly created role providing business insight and decision support
Rapidly growing innovative organisation
About Our Client
My Client is going through a rapid growth phase which is set to continue. Global presence with further countries in expansion plans.
- Development of KPI and performance reporting
- Month end P&L analysis
- Top to bottom P&L exposure - revenue through to operational costs
- Production and development of the weekly trading report and monthly performance pack
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder relations across different areas of the business, must have the ability to both support and challenge peers and senior managers
- Business partnering of the following operational stakeholders, sales, technical, marketing teams and the ops centre in order to improve and optimise financial decision making and outcomes
- Process improvement and review
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant with good commercial experience.
- Strong analytical skill set with experience of financial modelling.
- Capability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Willingness to take on ad-hoc deliverables, and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to question the status quo.
- Ability to challenge and communicate effectively to all levels of the business.
- Track record of building strong relationships with business and Finance stakeholders, and contribute beyond the primary functional area.
- Self-starter to bring initiative and can-do attitude to this newly created role
- Resilient team player, the business is still in start up mode so new processes and ways of working need to be established
What's on Offer
Up to £55,000 plus pension