A commercial facing role focused on actioning change based on performance.
An expanding organisation that has the highest quality treatments at the core.
About Our Client
My client is looking for a new Commercial Analyst to bolster their team and has practices across the nation specialising in leading high quality treatments for their patients. They have a goal of increasing their reach and accessibility of their treatments to more people across the region and eventually the nation. They have a growth and development culture for not just their employees but also their offered services.
The commercial finance role will involve analysing all sites within the group and specifically drilling down into accurate financial forecast modelling. This role will bring focus on translating critical new and existing KPIs to functional strategy and presented to Senior Leadership Team. Further responsibilities of the role include:
- Monthly business reviews across the group with commentaries to be provided on a site-by-site basis depending on performance.
- Setting budgets for next year for all sites and head office.
- Production and distribution of P&L's for all sites and head office.
- Daily financial metric reporting for all sites with transparent trend progress distributed across the group in order to communicate what functional strategy adjustments need to take place.
- and much more...
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Analyst will have the following:
- A completed finance qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Ideally 5 years+ PQE with experience of the Healthcare sector.
- Clear communication skills with an ability to translate financial information into functional strategy.
- Experience working with financial analytics in a similar role.
- Based near Northamptonshire.
What's on Offer
The successful Commercial Analyst will enjoy:
- A highly competitive salary.
- Significant potential for growth and development across the business.
- And more...