- This is your chance to join an exciting, diverse and international team!
- Be part of a great and growing company with excellent benefits!
About Our Client
This company is a worldwide health care and securities provider.
The key responsibilities will be, but not limited to the following commercial and market analysis:
- Regular engagement with global stakeholders and leveraging data to validate their assumptions.
- Support the roll out of new commercial initiatives through the design of analytical tools.
- Support the regional decision-making process via the design of commercial tools on Power BI: e.g. price analysis per client, discounting, bid management, etc;
- Pricing strategy realisation though monitoring and trend behaviour across territories, down to the individual contributor level.
- Vertical pricing tolerance and benchmarking, by client vertical pricing performance.
- Price book inflation tolerance, based on discount history and competitive pricing intelligence
- Maintain and query handle the Power BI tools released to the regions: Price/POP split, discounting per client, conversion to WFR status;
- Provide analytical tools to simulate any probable outcomes versus historical performance, white space analyses: e.g. creating a risk matrix and early warning system for renewals etc;
- Globalisation, Account consolidation and/or Account transfer revenue impact review
- Support other members of commercial and product analytics department in assignments and projects associated with sales and product performance.
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills and Knowledge:
High level of proficiency with SQL, Excel, PowerBI, PowerPoint and SalesForce reporting. Understanding of both finance and sales analytic, with respective stakeholder communication requirements.
Experience in a matrix organisation.
Relating & Networking
Analysing & systems thinking / Capacity building
Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.Required Work Experience:
Financial and sales analytic positions, ideally within a complex organisation. PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANCY QUALIFICATION NOT REQUIREDRequired Qualifications:
BA/BS in Maths, Engineering, Economics, Finance or Business Admin
What's on Offer
Great Benefits, Generous Compensation package and real opportunities for career progression