Commercial Asset Manager - Stevenage
Create and manage capital and revenue budgets
Regular personal development review to support your career aspirations
About Our Client
Looking for a Commercial Asset Manager to join a local authority based in Stevenage immediately. You will be working with Head of Estates and Senior Estates Surveyor managing the Council's commercial property portfolio efficiently and effectively and within the bounds of good estate management. Work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges, as well as maximise quality of service and profitability on the scheme.
- The acquisition and disposal of the sites identified in the capital strategy
- The creation of a pipeline of development and disposal sites owned by the Council identified through Locality reviews and commercial asset reviews to support the Capital strategy
- Apply active portfolio management to maximise revenue and capital and enhance social outcomes for the Council and community.
- Provide technical and property support for the regeneration and housing development teams
- Provide an Estates lead for disposal programmes contained with initiatives such as the garage improvement programme
- Work with the Senior Estates Surveyor to identify and deliver opportunities to improve the Commercial and community estate
The Successful Applicant
* RICS qualified or qualified by experience
* Strong stake holder engagement and influencing skills
* Track record delivering a more efficient estate through the rationalisation of properties
* Experience of property asset management and delivering best value
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting projects offering you stability as well as the chance to stretch your capabilities and realise long held career goals. You will be joining diverse teams working at a high professional level with a competitive industry daily rate.