Commercial Asset Manager - Supported Housing
Superb opportunity for a leading housing provider in the West Midlands.
Commercial Asset Management - Supported Housing
About Our Client
Our client are an outstanding housing provider based in the West Midlands.
As the Commercial Asset Manager for Supported Housing you will deliver the following;
- Appraise the current supported housing portfolio and identify where new leases or management agreements are required and complete negotiations with these third parties to ensure favourable terms
- Work with the Strategic Asset Management team to identify properties that are not suitable for current supported housing delivery and arrange for sale of these properties
- Create robust systems and processes for the supported housing service to ensure future sustainability and effective operation
- Manage the financial performance of the portfolio and report any concerns or variances to the Independent Living management team
- Identify new opportunities for growth and development of supported housing
- Build good working relationships with the supported housing providers, managing agents and local authority commissioners
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria.
- Strong commercial skills including experience of options appraisals and interpretation of financial and commercial information
- Effective negotiation skills
- Understanding of housing services
- Experience in developing systems and processes to improve operational delivery and profitability
- Good IT skills including use of spreadsheets and databases
- Budget management experience and a good understanding of financial accounts
What's on Offer
18 month fixed term contract with an excellent package.