- Home & Flexible Working
- Career Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
A customer-focused and leading organisation managing commercial properties across the UK offering home & flexible working.
- Lead and manage the Commercial Assets Team taking responsibility for a national portfolio of commercial assets, ensuring all are fully compliant with appropriate health & safety and statutory requirements and that robust evidence is in place to support this.
- Lead on all aspects of commercial negotiations, either in-house or using external consultants, including with purchasers concerning ransom strips, with telecom providers regarding income from masts, aerials and fibre broadband installations, and with landlords and tenants concerning schedules of dilapidation's and condition to maximise income and minimise cost.
- Lead the team to devise and implement creative, innovative and effective approaches to the marketing, letting, management and disposal of non-commercial assets, seeking the best commercial outcome for the business, in line with the Commercial Asset Strategy.
- Lead the team in the successful roll out of fibre broadband across the housing portfolio, ensuring adherence to the organisations Standard Requirements wherever possible.
- Contribute through feasibility studies, option appraisals and expert knowledge to strategies for portfolios including offices, land and community premises, as well as providing commercial expertise to the Development Team on new developments containing non-residential uses, informing future arrangements and decisions, maximising returns and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven knowledge and expertise of commercial asset management including knowledge of current landlord and tenant legislation and property law relating to commercial premises.
- Proven knowledge of health and safety law and public liability responsibilities relating to non-residential assets, land etc.
- Demonstrable commercial negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to communicate complex information to specialist and non-specialist colleagues sufficient to aid their understanding and actions.
- Chartered RICS Surveyor.
- Educated to degree Level (or Equivalent).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Home & flexible working
- Excellent pension and benefits
- Generous annual leave
- Genuine career growth & CPD
Quote job ref