Commercial Contracts Manager / Team Lead
Commercial Cotracts Manager / Team lead
About Our Client
For full details about this vacancy please contact Kate James on 0121 6348800.
- Management of a number of Contracts Administrators, ensuring they have the required guidance, development and performance management.
- Customer order entry into system and follow up activity through to sales order generation, including providing customer updates on order progress.
- Review of contractual terms within purchase orders to ensure compliance and consistency with agreed terms, highlighting any onerous provisions and/ or those that place the business at risk
- Analyse terms and conditions within competitive and single source proposals from customers, articulating risks to leadership/bid team.
- Negotiate terms and conditions under guidance from leadership team, including consulting with Legal Counsel, when required.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of programme proposals
- representing the company with the highest level of integrity and ability
The Successful Applicant
Experience working as a Contracts manager and:
- experience of managing a team, particularly in the contracts/commercial function or similar customer focused team, i.e. programme/customer account management
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in managing differing types of contracts i.e. Firm Fixed Pricing, Time and Material and, in particular, product support contracts with customers
- Understanding and application of contract provisions such as warranties, remedies, technical data rights
- Ability to influence thinking or to convince others. Must be an articulate and persuasive leader who can communicate effectively with all levels of seniority within the business, including key senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills in order that they may effectively engage with key stakeholders to deliver change.
- Ability to be highly productive when working on their own or within a team.
What's on Offer
Excellent basic salary and benefits package. On site parking at modern purpose built headquarters.