- Newly created position working for a Globally backed 3PL
- Huge growth plans and investment to ensure the vision is achieved
About Our Client
My Client are a well known UK 3PL who have a proven track record of delivering great customer service across their partners.
This is truly an exciting time to join the business as they enter this next phase of growth on the back of a significant Global investment
Delivery of strategic sales whilst maintaining the culture and core values of the organisation.
Core responsibilities include marketing, sales, sales strategy and the preparation of sales proposals including solutions design.
Develop, define and deliver a business plan to develop both existing and new business opportunities in line with the overall Company's strategy.
To provide new and existing customers flexible and innovative solutions based on sound commercials and operational services to build effective long-lasting relationships so both we and our customers can be successful and profitable.
Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential customers/partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
Ownership of new business enquiries from the initial data collection, financial proposition and leading the response to customers ensuring internal stakeholder involvement (operations, finance, IT and HR)
Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals
Enhance organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
The Successful Applicant
Must have relevant sales and marketing experience within the 3PL/Logistics sector
· Extensive knowledge of 3PL, freight forwarding, transport and supply chain
· Business studies degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
· Commercial awareness and business acumen
· Experience of budget creation of closed and open book
· Experience of E-Commerce proposals and operational solutions
· Self-starter, sales driven, and customer focused
· Proven track record of profitable sales and growth of revenue from previous
employers of large multinational customers
· Excellent IT skills covering Microsoft suite, social media, website development
and bespoke business software (e.g. CRM)
What's on Offer
£100,000 - £120,000
Car/ Car Allowance
Flexible on UK Location