Commercial Finance Analyst
This role would suit a qualified (ACCA/CIMA) accountant with an analytical focus
The client is part of a larger group of business who encourage interal transfers
About Our Client
Based in Aylesbury client is the UK's largest in their specific industry and have plans to grow and develop this market share further. They are also part of a larger group of businesses who are the worlds largest business in this sector. They are looking for someone who wants to come into the business and use the wider group to develop their own career development.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be providing analysis and insight into business performance at a channel, branch, customer and product level. Understanding drivers of actual results compared to forecast/budget and leveraging those analyses into deliverable recommendations to the Sales Director, Commercial Director and Sales Managers.
- Review sales and margins daily, providing insight and actions where appropriate
- Insight into to customer performance, reviewing spend and trends
- Identify significant sales reductions and pick up with relevant stakeholders to action
- Weekly Independent price review/setting
- Supporting sales managers with information to aid decision making and explanations of period performance
- Continuous improvement - Formulate new ways of working to improve our sales margin
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will ideally be qualified with a passion for data analysis. You will be comfortable in a fast paced and changeable working environment, creating and responding to daily performance indicators. The candidate will be highly numerate, a great communicator and able to build strong business relationships and comfortable in challenging individuals.
A team player who is also be advanced in Excel and competent in Powerpoint
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Commercial Finance Analyst is a salary of circa £40,000 + some industry leading benefits.