Commercial Finance Business Partner
Market leading Salary
Industry leading organisation offering great career development
About Our Client
My client is a specialist manufacturing business that are part of a larger group. They are looking for a Commercial Specialist Accountant that will be responsible for the overall financial/commercial control and understanding of the of the group
- Reviewing existing MIS along with KPI's and reporting
- Streamlining reporting and monitoring systems across the group
- Managing other finance staff, mentoring and ensuring their duties are
- completed effectively
- Managing other finance staff, mentoring and ensuring their duties are completed effectively
- Regular financial budget versus actual reviews (P&L
- Commercial review and evaluation of major/complex assembly costings
- - Research & Development tax relief claims
- Balance sheet/cash flows review
- UK and overseas company set-up projects overhead cost savings, cash improvements, risk reductions.
- Shareholding adjustment projects
- Previous ERP implementation exposure would be advantageous but no essential
- Regular Responsibilities Ad-Hoc Responsibilities (Examples)
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Previous commercial/management accountancy roles required.
- Previous manufacturing experience required, industry experience in engineering, fabrication, manufacturing would be very favourable.
- Previous experience managing forex risk or overseas operations would be seen as favourable.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary
Great industry exposure working within a specialist sector
Fantastic career advancement opportunities
List of company perks and benefits to be discussed at successful registration