Commercial Finance Manager
Superb finance business partner role
Drive commercial decision making
About Our Client
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering a market leading FMCG group, who have a number of world renowned brands within their portfolio. Based in central Hertfordshire at their modern HQ.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be a key business partner to the non-finance teams and will be responsible for:
- Providing insight to drive business decision making
- Expert in the market dynamics to advise around performance drivers and long-term risks/opportunities
- Period end
- Forecast and re-forecasting
- Manage the insight process for the sales teams and SLT
- Management of one direct report
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and have some post qualified experience working in a commercial finance role. This will ideally have come from a consumer business, however if you have experience within other fast moving industries this could also be attractive
What's on Offer
The Commercial Finance Manager position comes with a competitive salary and extensive benefits package.