Commercial Finance Manager
Significant multisite player in the FMCG market
Significant senior stakeholder engagement
About Our Client
My client is a leading FMCG business who are continuing to grow their UK presence and strategy. The role of Commercial Finance Manager supports this growth strategy.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for partnering with a number of stakeholders across the business, inclusive of Finance, Operations and Site Managers.
Key responsibilities include;
- Monthly and annual financial information.
- Working with and delivering information to non finance stakeholders.
- Budget and forecasting and looking at how to maximise profit for the UK business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the ability to be able to be able to build a high level of trust with in stakeholders.
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified
- Have a background in Food/ FMCG industry.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication at all levels across a business.
What's on Offer
£350 - £375 per day