Commercial Finance Manager
Multisite manufacturing business in West Midlands
Rounded and varied commercial role in a stable business
About Our Client
My client, based on the outskirts of Telford, is an exciting multisite organisation, with ambitions and plans to grow. The business has already seen significant growth in the last 4 years through the investment of people, processes, and infrastructure.
The business is now looking to invest in the commercial function, supporting the non-finance stakeholders to deliver increased profits and growth targets.
This Commercial Finance Manager position has everything. From the ownership of the budgeting and forecasting processes for 2 business units, to leading a small yet highly capable team, this person will act as the right-hand person to the Head of Commercial Finance, deputising in operational and customer lead meetings.
- Act as the main business partner for the MD and operational leaders
- Lead and improve the effectiveness and accuracy of the budgeting and forecasting
- Identify improvements and instigate operational change
- Provide clarity and analysis of the P&L at regular meetings
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly commercially focused individual, with a passion for making this better, faster, and more effective. The role is set-up nicely for someone who is looking to put their own stamp on things as the business continues to grow.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of making improvements and delivering change
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills
- Have high levels of financial acumen supported with a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Be highly adaptable and able to facilitate change
What's on Offer
£55-60k + limited benefits but excellent career progression