Growing financial services business
Broad commercial role with a lot of stakeholder engagement
About Our Client
A growing financial services company with offices around the country.
- Responsible for drafting/reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts from client engagement letters to IT contracts
- Responsible for developing and rolling out a commercial contract review procedure and related contracts database
- Working closely with the business and Data Protection Manager in relation to compliance with data protection laws and reviewing associated policies and procedures
- Drafting/reviewing and negotiating GDPR compliant contracts with clients and suppliers
- Supporting General Counsel on M&A, employment, property and other matters as required
The Successful Applicant
- Legal qualification in England & Wales
- Extensive experience in commercial contracts and some exposure to data protection at a top firm or in-house
- Significant drafting and negotiating experience
- Experience of drafting "plain English" policies and procedures
- Strong commercial acumen including ability to appropriately balance legal and business risks whilst complying with deadlines
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary + car allowance + benefits + discretionary bonus.
Flexibility to work from home 1 - 2 days a week.