Growth hire in a fast paced FS business
Advising European leadership team on a range of commercial legal issues
About Our Client
Based in West London and operating in a forward thinking, flexible working environment this company couldn't be further from the stereotypical impression of an insurance company.
- Assisting in the drafting of client and supplier contracts and insurance related agreements in support of the company's operations and clients
- Responsible for providing legal and compliance guidance and support for internal clients on matters pertaining to the company's operations
- Responsible for providing advice on general consumer protection legislation
- Drafting and reviewing insurance policy and service terms and conditions, marketing collateral, training, scripting, and other materials related to the company's products offered.
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of legal and regulatory developments/changes which may impact the business
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified lawyer admitted to practice in a common law jurisdiction.
- Experience in the financial services industry or in private practice supporting the financial services industry would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Ability to work as part of a small legal & compliance function.
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and happy advising up to board level.
What's on Offer
A six figure package + excellent benefits. My client is also happy to consider candidates who are looking for a more flexible working arrangement.