Chance to join an international Fintech with a strong brand
Operate with a high degree of autonomy
About Our Client
An international Fintech currently expanding its London legal team.
Reporting to the Head of Legal you will be responsible for:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of corporate and commercial agreements
- Providing strategic legal advice to senior level business partners within the company;
- Coordinating outside counsel.
- Advising senior internal stakeholders on changes to the regulatory and competitive environments in the region; and
- Handling a variety of complex legal projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is likely to be an English qualified lawyer with around 4 - 8 PQE* who has trained and qualified at a well known law firm.
You will need to have extensive experience in corporate / commercial matters and will be comfortable working as part of a legal team that is spread over several countries.
Prior financial services sector experience is not necessary, however, a desire to be involved in the development of a large, international Fintech is essential.
This role could easily suit either a lawyer looking to make their first in house move or someone who has already moved in house and is looking for a change.
*Please note that reference to PQE is a guide only and my client is happy to consider candidates from outside this bracket.
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary + excellent benefits (including stock options) + discretionary bonus.