Commercial Management Accountant
Working as part of a growing project team in a large and well known organisation
High level analysis and FBP exposure to senior team.
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-billion turnover organisation, with a long established history in the UK, who is going through an exciting period of growth and transformation.
- Act as a business partner, providing accounting services and financial advice.
- Provide key financial analysis and evaluation.
- Build robust budgets and forecasts.
- Lead month end processes.
- Compile and produce financial performance reports.
- Support with the delivery of change across finance focusing on improving and developing current processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Strong management accounts and project accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good level of experience using SAP.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Great team working skills.
What's on Offer
- Up to £48,000 basic.
- Generous Bonus
- 25 days holiday + statutory
- High level pension plan
- Flexible benefit work scheme
- Salary sacrifice car
- Insurance and full heathcare