Commercial Manager - FMCG Drinks
Opportunity to join a very fast-growing FMCG client
Successful person will lead the Sales and Commercial side of the business
About Our Client
A small, very fast-growing drinks client and fascinatingly exciting opportunity.
The Commercial Manager - FMCG Drinks will lead the sales function for the business, be the commercial leader working with my client's brand partners driving the potential with the existing model, but ramping up the growth through finding new ways to go to market, create new sales channels and customers.
The successful candidate will pick up responsibilities for existing sales model and systems, work very closely with marketing on continually offering the very best products and brands, and develop a multi-channel sales strategy to grow revenues outside of the traditional channels.
The Successful Applicant
The Commercial Manager - FMCG Drinks will:
- come with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset and want to be part of something exciting, niche and growing and go on a great journey with the current senior leadership team
- come from a blue-chip FMCG background, with a successful track record of sales growth, new product launches and full commercial and financial responsibility
- open to look at both drinks and food background for this opportunity
- have excellent drive and determination
- roll their sleeves up and be very self-reliant and work with huge autonomy
- strong negotiation skills and experience of closing large deals
- have experience in the ecommerce and online channels
- be able to commute to South West London
What's on Offer
£competitive salary + bonus (all negotiable)