About Our Client
The client is a large public sector organisation outlining how the health and care system will use data and technology, to transform outcomes for patients and citizens in the coming years.
The key responsibilities - understanding of Supplier Relationship Management, Contract Management, Commercial Engagement, Commercial Delivery and Commercial Operations.
The Successful Applicant
The succesful candidate will be an experienced procurement professional with strong commercial awareness and understanding of contract management. A background in legal would be preferable as the client wants someone who has the ability to interpret and amend contracts.
- The candidate needs to have a good understanding of OJEU & PCR 2015.
- Public sector experience desired but not essential.
- Experience of working in IT & Digital.
- Either MCIPS, IACCM or Legal experience/qualifications.
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive salary with planned, transparent progression
you can look forward to the following benefits:
* 27 days annual leave entitlement increasing with service
* Buy and sell annual leave scheme
* Contributory Pension (with a 20.6% contribution from us toward the cost of your pension)
* Flexible working opportunities
* A range of NHS Discounts covering, for example, shops, restaurants. gym, mobile phones and insurance
* Season ticket loan
* Car Lease scheme
* High profile work providing professional development and ability to