Commercial Manager with QS and Contractor/Sub Contractor Background.
NEC / JCT Contract Experince Required. Based Near Sheffield.
About Our Client
Michael Page are partnered with a large multi national contractor who are experts in the design, build and installation of industrial products, industrial gas delivery systems, valves and safety systems.
The Commercial Manager role will ensure the best possible commercial advantage for the company within the scope of the contract negotiation.
Preparation of application and invoicing for installation, preparation and submittal of variation to contracts and ensuring we are paid appropriately.
- Contract negotiation / management including pre contract meetings
- Experience with NEC/JCT contracts
- Commercial negotiations through the contract period
- Preparation and submittal of contract applications
- Preparation and submittal of contract variations through the contract period
- Assessment and advice regarding terms and conditions of sale for both UK and international contracts and orders where needed.
- Assessment and amendment of contract terms for Service and installation
- Visits to sites to carry out QS duties throughout the contract period
- Attendance at contract review meeting to ensure up to date understanding of all running contracts
- Ensure all financial information on installation contracts within the ERP is accurate and up to date
Able to commute to Sheffield on a daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Able to identify alternatives to current thinking; ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to problems.
- Able to promote, develop and maintain a culture conducive to quality throughout the organisation and to improve it's performance.
- QS experience 5+yrs
- General Contract Management including JCT Building Contracts, NEC 3 / 4 & NHS Framework Agreements
- Commercial Management experience
- MRICS or CIOB
- CSCS Card Required
- Sheffield Based
What's on Offer
£55-60K pa plus package