Working for a highly acquisitive business
Reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer
About Our Client
Our client is a highly acquisitive telecommunications business based near Guildford. They provide telephony, IT, energy and data solutions for businesses across the UK. Their specialism is tailoring multi-product solutions for their customers.
The Commercial Manager will primarily focus on commercial deal & pricing support to the sales team with a view to creating a new structures and processes to be rolled out across the group. Other responsibilities include:-
- Working with senior leaders to analyse current commercial pricing across the groups portfolio
- Managing a small team of commercial analysts
- Working with various stakeholder groups to better align the current pricing methods and ensure that they are commercially viable
- Analysing and reporting back to senior team to help further develop the pricing structure
- Supporting the Directors in providing accurate data for smart and analytical based decision making
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Commercial Manager role candidates will need to demonstrate the following:-
- CRM reporting experience (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and great attention to detail
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ideally has had exposure to pricing project and can show a history of delivering on commercial projects
- Excellent data manipulation skills with a proven ability to analyse and interpret complex data sets
- Commercial intuition with a proven ability to think laterally to solve problems
- Ability to influence stakeholders as well as delivering results by either working solely or in a team
- A self-starter that excels in being a team player with experience of cross-functional interactions - sales, marketing, finance, etc.
- Management experience of a small team
What's on Offer
A base salary of £45,000 to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.