This is a great chance to join an expanding organisation
Opportunity to work on a varied range of interesting projects
About Our Client
The client is an established, exciting Housebuilder which is looking to grow further in the near future.
- Responsible for overseeing all Commercial aspects ensuring that all Commercial policies and procedures are adhered to within the division;
- Commercial reports for inclusion within Land Appraisals;
- Manage overall procurement process and approve orders in accordance with policies and procedures to facilitate each developments critical path.
- Produce site start Budgets and carry out overview checks on key indicators before presenting to Commercial and Finance Directors;
- Complete monthly valuations and present to Commercial and Finance Directors;
- Value engineer and appraise different methods of construction to increase value added to the company;
The Successful Applicant
- HNC / HND (minimum);
- Excellent Commercial awareness with significant experience of working within the House Building Sector;
- Effective time management;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (MS Office).
- Effective when working within a team environment
- Valid full UK Driving License.
What's on Offer
Negotiable salary Dependent on Experience.
Package including Pension and Health-care.