- Innovative technology International business
- Opportunity for development and progression
About Our Client
International IT services business with over 20years within its industry, driving innovative digital solutions.
- Identify and deliver cost saving opportunity.
- Develop supplier relationships through regular reviews and dialog with supplier at multiple seniority levels.
- As and when required assist or project manage strategic programmes and operational changes to drive down cost, as well as product launches by engaging with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Track and manage supplier performance and targets, producing MI to provide visibility to wider organisation.
- Support wider business on supplier escalations.
- Manage supplier dispute to an acceptable outcome.
- Own the creation and development of an ongoing departmental improvement plan.
- Understand Infrastructure's capacity management road-map, and development commercial strategy to support.
- Provide analysis/information and leadership to initiate a change to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the business.
- Understand the commercial / contractual supplier requirement- Provide commercial risk and management of that risk, through understanding liabilities
- Meet and exceed annual cost saving target
- Attain any supplier obligation or targets necessary to maximise savings
- Deliver departmental improvement objectives as laid out in the annual/quarterly plan.
- Publish Commercial Dashboard of supplier performance to relevant stakeholder.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong negotiator
- Experience of analysing data
- Capability to drive cost saving initiatives
- Ability to think big picture
- Evidence and willingness to work collaboratively
- IT Services - Industry experience
What's on Offer
- Salary circa £40k DOE
- Hybrid working
- Potential for development and progression
Quote job ref