Highly attractive salary, work exposure and international scope
Friendly and welcoming environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturing giant with a global footprint.
We are looking for a conscientious and committed Paralegal to assist with:
- A wide range of day-to-day queries on our standard form documents - confidentiality agreements, NDA's, other terms and conditions etc;
- Online database management - keeping our legal and property databases on Share Point up-to-date;
- carrying out an initial triage of legal queries from our business stakeholders that are sent to us via our legal portal; and
- various legal department projects and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- committed approach to work
- Engaging and enthusiastic manner
- Able to use your own initiative to add further value to the business and it's legal function...not afraid to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the table which may improve processes!
- Able to draft/ review T&C's and work with NDA'S
- Commercial experience is desirable
- A can do attitude and excellent time management/ organisation skills
What's on Offer
Excellent paralegal salary with opportunity to gain exposure in a range of in-House legal matters
Great role for development and mentoring opportunities
Varied work and international jurisdiction experience
Great company with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere