Top Tier Law Firm in Reading
Fantastic Development Oppurtinities
About Our Client
Our client is recognised as a leading law firm in the Thames Valley, West London and the western Home Counties.
Our client is a modern law business that are proud of the people they work with. They care about their clients and work to truly understand their needs, and tailor a solution to meet them.
As a Commercial Paralegal your role will be:
- conducting due diligence
- drafting documents and reports
- reviewing and collating documentation
- communicating effectively and confidently with clients and external solicitors (both in writing and by telephone) and third parties
- assisting the legal team in the department with various corporate law matters and administrative tasks.
- legal research and business development
- You will be working alongside an experienced team on commercial and corporate matters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Paralegal will have;
- Degree and ideally also LPC qualified
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal and external clients
- Excellent attention to detail taken with all correspondence and documentation
- Flexible according to client needs, with the ability to adapt to change, new practices and remain calm under pressure
- Able to integrate within a team as well as working on your own initiative
- Prepared to get involved in business development, including the attendance at networking and other marketing events.
What's on Offer
Working for a Top Tier Law firm that is currently growing it's offices which opens potential for development.
Walking distance to Reading train station