- Are you looking for a 12 month contract?
- Do you have commercial paralegal experience?
About Our Client
- Commercial Agreements - assisting with drafting and reviewing service & supply agreements, NDAs, agency agreements etc. for the marketing, procurement and sales functions.
- Marketing & advertising - reviewing external marketing for TV, social media, out-of-home & press releases, drafting Ts&Cs for competitions & promotions, assisting with ASA compliance/investigations, advising on marketing campaigns and external partnerships.
- IP - working closely with the marketing team and US trade marks team on IP matters including trade mark applications, licensing agreements, drafting cease & desist letters, soft IP advice.
- Co-Sec/Corporate: Managing company secretarial reporting requirements for Northern Europe legal entities, assisting on cosec/corporate matters.
- ESG - Supporting the legal team in advising on the business's Environmental, Social & Governance agenda.
The Successful Applicant
Role is ideal for future trainees/existing paralegals. Personable & diligent candidate who is eager to learn quickly, can handle workloads efficiently and is comfortable with exposure to stakeholders throughout the business. Completion of LPC and previous in-house experience beneficial but not necessary.
What's on Offer
Full time - 5 days a week. 3 days in the office, based in the central London. Option to work 2 days from home/remotely. 1 year fixed term contract. Competitive daily rate.