Commercial Partnerships Development Manager
Newly created Commercial Partnerships Development Manager role
Travel / Transport Business based in Manchester
About Our Client
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a leading Travel / Transport business based in Manchester.
The Client Development Partnerships Manager is a newly created role for a leading Travel / Transport business based in Manchester. The role will sit at the heart of the organisation and become a key stakeholder in forging relationships with both internal and external partners to ultimately drive revenue.
- Develop and deliver a commercial strategy to meet the business objectives on revenue generation.
- Lead and collaborate with regional teams and stakeholders to develop and own the localised marketing and revenue growth opportunities.
- Build relationship with external stakeholders to influence business partnerships and improve the customer experience, brand perception and revenue opportunities.
- Monitor external and competitor activity to provide direction for the localised marketing activity
- Share insight and analysis with colleagues throughout the organisation to evolve the customer experience
- Develop strategically and commercially effective partnerships with external stakeholders and businesses to influence, develop and grow the commercial opportunities
- Lead on business wide commercial and customer projects, working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The Commercial Partnerships Development Manager will have:
- Experience in creating, owning and delivering key business strategies
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in builidng relationships with new clients and negotiating with key stakeholders
- Engage collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels in order to support delivery of business objectives
- Communicate effectively in order engage, lead and deliver strategy
- Have excellent influencing skills across a variety of stakeholders to deliver mutually beneficial commercial outcomes, with particular focus on external partnerships
- Effective experience of working at a senior level, with strong leadership skills
- Experience in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Experience of delivering business wide customer and commercial projects in partnership with regulatory bodies
- Experience of negotiating at a senior level to achieve effective working partnerships
- Experience within the travel / transport / leisure industry would be beneficial
- Experience of dealing/working with Local and National Government Agencies
- Excellent customer service
- A passion and drive for success
- A proactive attitude and able to self motivate to work independently and as part of a team
What's on Offer
Salary up to £60,000 depending on the level of experience + excellent benefits