Commercial Property Associate
An opportunity to work at a top tier law firm on a temporary basis.
To be part of a great team and to work on some great cases.
About Our Client
A Top Tier Law Firm based in London, England.
- A junior Commercial Property Associate capable of handling own caseload, encompassing the full range of the Real Estate team's work.
- Practice development and marketing is a significant aspect of the role as the team looks to grow.
- Ideally looking for an NQ Lawyer or someone who is about to qualify.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should be ambitious and self-motivated yet able to fit naturally into the distinctively collaborative, mutually supportive and friendly culture that exists at the firm. The firm sets no billable hours targets and associates are expected to focus on their all-round performance and not on billable hours.
Personality traits and skills of the successful candidate:
- Strong academic background.
- Solid commercial property experience.
- First-rate technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Natural, down-to-earth, confident, at ease with people.
- Team focused and collaborative.
- Articulate with good written and oral skills.
- Enjoy the creativity of law.
- Intelligent and curious - able to find their way through complex factual and legal situations to get to the "bottom of things".
What's on Offer
An attractive Package and an opportunity to work for a Top Tier Law Firm.