Commercial Property Lawyer
Experienced commercial property lawyer needed for Kent firm.
Join an experienced team that handle a varied caseload.
About Our Client
Forward thinking firm that hold a strong reputation in their local area for providing excellent client care. Currently in a period of growth they will are expanding key departments including their commercial teams.
Conduct client matters including:
- Commercial property sales & purchases
- Leasehold and Freehold titles
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for sale, transfers, leases and agreements for
lease. Licences, guarantees and legal charges
- Providing appropriate technical and practical advice to clients on commercial property
- Liaising with the remainder of the commercial team in respect of all transactions and
where relevant any associated business sales and purchases
- Compliance with the firm's routine time recording, accounts and administrative disciplines
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience within commercial property and will be capable of handling their own caseload independently. They will have display competency in handling a range of commercial property work including business leases and land development.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join an expanding firm that hold a strong local reputation.