Commercial Property Manager (Corperate Real Estate)
A chance to work on an exciting varied portfolio Nationwide
MRICS is essential
About Our Client
Our Client is a UK subsidiary of a Global company which has an extensive portfolio worldwide. They are responsible for the management of a variety of UK and Ireland assets.
The role involves but not limited to:
- Working closely with the Director on the management strategies that support the UK property portfolio.
- To assist the Director with overseeing and leading any major projects related to new properties, building improvements or related capital expenditures.
- Establish a professional rapport with landlords and their agents.
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice,
- Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from agency directors and 3rd party tenants
- Periodically review existing panels for professional bodies related to property management.
- Ensure procedures and good working practices are maintained to ensure efficiency's.
- Liaise with governing bodies to assist with the conclusion of administrative, legal and financial aspects of properties (i.e. rent/ rates reviews/ lease assignments etc).
- Assist in preparation of property management reporting including inter company and 3rd party rental income. Manage key statistics such as occupancy percentages, lease break dates and onerous lease commitments
- Manage budgets and accounts associated with specific projects in order to maximise cost effectiveness whilst remaining within agreed budget and complying with procurement policies
- Assist Head of Facilities Management with agency office moves
- Assist/advise relevant building managers on special requirements or compliance issues.
- Oversee the purchase or disposal of properties as required ensuring conveyancing is completed in a timely manager
- Assist in managing the selection process for main building related contracts/ contractors.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years' experience looking after a portfolio of properties
- Good understanding of Commercial Property Management and current legislation
- Experience of managing complex and time critical property projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced level MS excel, project & power point is essential.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Bonus + good benefits package