Commercial Property Paralegal
Recognised legal firm.
Looking to recruit somebody with strong commercial property experience.
About Our Client
The firm pride themselves on having an excellent professional yet family atmosphere with focus on growth and success.
As a Commercial Property Paralegal you will be will be responsible for:
- File creation and client care correspondence
- Submitting searches
- Preparing Stamp Duty forms
- Preparing completion statements and invoices
- Preparing Land Registry applications and dealing with requisition
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Property Paralegal will:
- Have experience working within a Commercial Property department
- Have previously worked in a busy environment
- Be able to maintain a highly professional service ensuring quality service
- Have good time management and organisational skills
What's on Offer
Good opportunity to join a friendly firm with a range of benefits including flexible working.