Commercial Property Solicitor - Warwickshire firm
We are working with a regional law firm based in Warwickshire
To take on a caseload of solely commercial property matters
About Our Client
A regional Midlands outfit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a property lawyer to join a small but busy commercial property team.
The team acts on the full mix of property matters from landlord & tenant, leases, licences to alter, some development work and acquisitions and disposals.
What the team/firm can offer you:
- Your own clients - the relationships aren't all Partner led and you will have full client contact from day one
- Full secretarial/admin support
- A sensible approach to work/life balance - you won't be working the hours of the large Birmingham firms
- Excellent quality local and regional clients
- Genuine career progression opportunities - it's a small team so a chance for you to make a quick impact
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have at least 6 months' experience in Property law either within a training contract or as a qualified solicitor. You could either be a solicitor from the local market looking for an opportunity closer to home or a lawyer working for a large firm and fed up of the long hours and looking to do something different.
What's on Offer
Market rate and good career prospects.