Commercial Property Solicitor - work/life balance
A national Birmingham firm are looking to recruit a property solicitor
Commercial property work both private and public sector focused
About Our Client
The Birmingham office of a national private practice.
Are you currently working at a large private practice and are feeling like the long hours have become pretty relentless? Are you considering a move to do something else but are concerned about giving up the quality of real estate work you have become used to?
We are working with a Birmingham law firm who are looking to bring an experienced real estate solicitor on board who is looking to do something different. The team has made a number of successful recruits from international firms and they have quickly fitted into the firm.
The team acts for a mix of private and public sector clients across a range of specialist sectors. Due to the nature of their client base, this means that they are not experiencing some of the same pressures that larger firms experience and thus their work/life balance is a lot better.
The team is part of a national real estate team acting on landlord & tenant matters, development work, acquisitions and disposals. The firm is happy to speak to generalist property lawyers or niche development lawyers wanting to do a broader mix of work.
The team has around 5 people so is small enough for you to make a good impact with clients and colleagues from day one.
What the firm can offer a frustrated property lawyer is:
- Excellent quality clients and work - if you are at an international firm, you will not be compromising on quality
- Friendly office and team culture
- Genuine work/life balance - rare for the team to be working past 6pm in the office
- Flexibility - could consider a strong part-time candidate with the right experience
- Progression - if you are looking to progress then the team is small and there will be opportunities
- Competitive salary and transparent bonus scheme
- Chance to work across a range of different sectors
The Successful Applicant
It's likely that you will have at least 2/3y PQE as a real estate solicitor. You might be at a smaller firm looking to make the step up or a large firm looking for a better work/life balance.
Part-time candidates would be considered for the right person.
What's on Offer
Great culture, competitive benefits and excellent quality work.